Please read these booking conditions carefully as they form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Top End Day Tours. The contract will be governed by and subject to these booking conditions, and to general information contained in Top End Day Tours’ brochures, trip letters and the website.
Booking procedures, deposits and final payments
When you have chosen your itinerary please contact Top End Day Tours to book. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If, for any reason, your final payment fails to reach Top End Day Tours by the due date, Top End Day Tours reserves the right to treat the booking as being cancelled and thus applying the relevant cancellation fees shown below.
The participant agrees to indemnify Top End Day Tours, and its servant and agents, in relation to any liability, loss and damage which Top End Day Tours, or its servants and/or agents may incur as a result of the participants, negligence or misconduct during the tour.
Smoking is not permitted on the bus, or any other location as directed by guides at the time that a trip is being conducted.
Cancellation fees and refunds
In the event that you cancel your booking, the following charges apply.
- Within 48 hours of the trip departure – 100% of the full total price for the trip. This term does not apply to COVID impacted bookings where travel credits apply. • Cancellations within 30 day’s of the trip departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee or a full travel credit.
- Date changes are allowable free of charge.
- Cancellations and changes to bookings must be received in writing via email.
- Cancellations subject to COVID impacted travel please refer to the below terms.
No refunds/travel vouchers are available after departure of a tour has commenced. All prices are GST inclusive.
Covid 19 Cancellation
We understand that many people’s travel plans have been impacted by the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and various government travel restrictions. As a result, we are happy to process a 100% travel credit for future travel with Top End Day Tours – you will have 48 months to travel on this credit. There will not be any refunds due to Covid cancellations for tours purchased from the 20th August 2021, this includes, flight cancellations, border closures, lockdowns, self-isolating, quarantine and any other instances stipulated by the state, territory or country you are travelling from including the Northern Territory Government with regards to Covid cancellations.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to travel at a time where you may be exposed to Coronavirus impacted restrictions. It is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all relevant travel information, including applicable health risks. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made based on your own consideration of this information, and you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of, and assume responsibility for, the risks associated with traveling at this time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in relation to these additional risks.
- You acknowledge that by booking with Top End Day Tours you are accepting that you will be bound by this Cancellation Policy.
- Travel credits are only transferrable to other parties with the consent of Top End Day Tours and may incur a $25:00 fee per booking.
- To receive travel credits from the 20th August 2021 all COVID related cancellations must be received via email with supporting documentation.
- Failure to provide the relevant documentation will result in a full forfeiture of the booking amount.
Changes to itineraries
Local conditions may necessitate changes to sightseeing, walking and driving routess. While every effort will be made to provide the services and experiences as offered in our brochure, on our website, and in our trip letters, we reserve the right to vary your itinerary.
In the event that we are forced to change your arrangements, substitute arrangements of a similar standard will be provided. Top End Day Tours will not be liable where interruptions to itineraries are caused by weather conditions, technical problems to transport used by Top End Day Tours, industrial action, political or civil commotion or other circumstances beyond our control. We refer you to the conditions regarding travel insurance.
Changes in prices
While Top End Day Tours will do its utmost to honour its pricing unforeseen circumstances may mean that prices may be subject to change without notice.
In view of the heavy cancellation penalties applied to cancelled reservations in certain circumstances, Top End Day Tours strongly recommends suitable travel insurance be purchased at the time of booking. We recommend insurance that covers any loss which may be suffered due to cancellation. We also strongly recommend comprehensive travel insurance against medical expenses.